asdfmovie asdfmovie

Nice work

Funny stuff.
Also, the cake sounded just like Hayden Christensen whining whilst failing at being Darth Vader. Is that just me?

Awesome Gaiden Awesome Gaiden

Awesome

The bit where the ninja looks around after stabbing the stategy guide is pure gold.

Brawl Taunts Brawl Taunts

Awesome?

This is some pretty blatant ripping-off of egoraptor's Awesome series...
I love those flashes, and this is pretty good tribute but by mimicing his style you'll inevitably be compared to him and I have to say that you're not quite as good as him.
Maybe work on your own style because you're obviously a funny guy, but egoraptor is still better at being him that you are, obviously.

Big NG Package Big NG Package

Awesome

I was equally excited with my Metal Gear AWESOME T-shirt and the AGRNY FAIC now makes my laptop AWESOMER.
This flash is AWESOME.

I hate MAC ads I hate MAC ads

Cool.

I like how you didn't just flip the concept around like other anti-Mac ad flashes (i.e. extolling the virtues of PCs instead of Macs) but you should maybe mention the indisputable fact that the only people more conceited about their choice of OS are those who use Linux.

Lost Titles Lost Titles

awesome

10'd for all the stupid reviewers who think this is serious.
P.S. Locke-orange-smile...w - t - f/.

Metal Gear Awesome 2 Metal Gear Awesome 2

Egoraptor is the king of NG

I'm wearing my Metal Gear Awesome T-shirt right now. Guess what - it's awesome!
This and MGA 1 are the greatest flash animations I've ever seen.
Keep on rocking, man.

TANKFEST TANKFEST

OH man

Tankmen is THE SHIZZLE and this was pretty ace too.
Loving the Leeroy Jenkins Funtimes Mix too ;)

The PS3 Song! The PS3 Song!

welll

Those criticisms are all sound etc. but I don't like how the artist just heaps praise upon the hardly faultless 360 as if it's totally perfect.
I think both consoles are fine, if you like that kind of thing. I'll stick the king though, the PC.

Awesome Compilation Vol 1 Awesome Compilation Vol 1

flash

made my head explode tooooo

The awesome flashes are...well...AWESOOOOMMEEEE