asdfmovie asdfmovie

Nice work

Funny stuff.
Also, the cake sounded just like Hayden Christensen whining whilst failing at being Darth Vader. Is that just me?

Awesome Gaiden Awesome Gaiden

Awesome

The bit where the ninja looks around after stabbing the stategy guide is pure gold.

Brawl Taunts Brawl Taunts

Awesome?

This is some pretty blatant ripping-off of egoraptor's Awesome series...
I love those flashes, and this is pretty good tribute but by mimicing his style you'll inevitably be compared to him and I have to say that you're not quite as good as him.
Maybe work on your own style because you're obviously a funny guy, but egoraptor is still better at being him that you are, obviously.

Pandemic II Pandemic II

Fuck Madagascar.

Fucking fuck Mada-fucking-gascar.
Totalled everywhere except that damn place. Then score submitting was broken by pop-up blocker :'(
Awesome game, though. Maybe, however, you should:
- Not make closed borders a 100% infallible blockade....seems unlikely not one person could slip between North and South Africa etc...
- Vaccines/ cures should surely not work once a disease has mutated again...if they cure the disease then you bump up drugs resistance, ditch coughing and invest in frickin' heart failure then it's a new strain...a new disease against which the vaccine may be ineffective.

Attractors 2 Attractors 2

Great!

I managed to get all the dots orbiting the the magnets, so the trails made it look just like a diagram of electrons around an atom! lol

-Red- -Red-

Very cool

Very nice and stylish, a good little time-waster ;)
P.S. 571

Love Song To A Girl On The Bus Love Song To A Girl On The Bus

Heyyy...

You stole the wee-oooo and bass at the end from Jeff Wayne's War of the Worlds. I don't suggest you put this on the album to avoid lawsuits and such ;)

lessthan3 responds:

Dude, we didn't steal nothing from nobody. That's called a tremolo. And no one owns the effect.